Tuesday, December 5, 2017

Be Merry

Happy Tuesday everyone!  Welcome to a brand new challenge over at Die Cuttin Divas!  Today's challenge is a SKETCH.  I can't wait to show you what I created.

In today's challenge, we could pick ANY sketch we wanted from 2017.  I went back to February's sketch, and then took a little bit of creative license and turned it on it's side:


I did warn you that I would be using a lot of teddy bears over the next few weeks, and here's another one.  I love this cute little girl all bundled up in her coat.  She is from the Teddy Bear Parade cartridge.  The sentiment is from MFTs Snow Globe Sentiments.  I love the small size of these ones.


Here are all the sketches you can choose from:

Be sure to pop over to the Die Cuttin Divas blog, to see what my fellow Divas created, and please play along with us!  I can't wait to see what you created!

A la prochaine,

2 comments:

Scrapper69 said...

I adore Teddy Bears so it's always nice to see them used on cards! Your card is ADORABLE! Fun little bear with a coat! :)

Theresa

Georgiana said...

Super duper cute! I have that stamp set and love that same sentiment. It is the perfect size.