Tuesday, December 19, 2017

12 Tags of Christmas - Day 9 and Die Cuttin Divas Holiday Inspired

Happy Tuesday everyone!  Welcome to a brand new challenge over at Die Cuttin Divas!  Today's challenge is HOLIDAY INSPIRED.  I can't wait to show you what I created.  This is also Day 9 of my 12 Tags of Christmas!!





Isn't this penguin tag ADORABLE!!??  I am in love with it.  I found him in the Silhouette Store, it is a Lori Whitlock Design.  It is one of the many tags I have made for the holiday season!


The sentiment is from My Pink Stamper "Christmas Wishes".  It has so many great sentiments for tags.


Be sure to pop over to the Die Cuttin Divas blog, to see what my fellow Divas created, and please play along with us!  I can't wait to see what you created!

A la prochaine,

2 comments:

Scrapper69 said...

OMGOSH.... they are all so CUTE! I adore Penguins, so they are now my Favorite tags!! :) Have a Wonderful Christmas Michelle! Many blessings to you & your Family!

Theresa

Georgiana said...

These tags are awesome!