Tuesday, October 10, 2017

Hey Gullfriend!

Happy Tuesday everyone!  Welcome to a brand new challenge over at Die Cuttin Divas!  Today's challenge is RAK.  I can't wait to show you what I created.


A friend of mine has been going through a tough time, so I decided to create this little card for her.  I hope it gives her a smile.  I used my Silhouette to cut out the seagulls, and to cut the waves.  They are a Silhouette file from PPPR - file 63263.

Be sure to pop over to the Die Cuttin Divas blog, to see what my fellow Divas created, and please play along with us!  I can't wait to see what you created!

A la prochaine,

3 comments:

Scrapper69 said...

Adorably CUTE card! I adore the fun sentiment! :)

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations

Kimberly J. said...

What a fun card!! I love those seagulls and the layers! :)

CA Scrapper said...

Michelle, that card is so cute! Your friend will love it.

Leslie