Tuesday, October 31, 2017

Die Cuttin Divas - Pumpkin Season

Happy Tuesday everyone!  Welcome to a brand new challenge over at Die Cuttin Divas!  Today's challenge is PUMPKIN SEASON.  I can't wait to show you what I created.


Gotta be honest...  Halloween is not really my thing...  The kids love it, so we do all the regular Halloween stuff, including little surprises for my kiddies.  

My son has decided to take over the candy giving from his dad.  He is almost 16, and decided not to Trick or Treat this year.  I decided to make each of the children one of these cute little treat boxes.  I found these boxes in the Silhouette Store - design 220485.  They were quick and easy to make.  Hopefully the kids will love them, especially once they're full of candy!

The little tag is from a SU punch and the sentiment is from an old My Pink Stamper set.  I think it's super cute!


Be sure to pop over to the Die Cuttin Divas blog, to see what my fellow Divas created, and please play along with us!  I can't wait to see what you created!

A la prochaine,

2 comments:

Glenda said...

Cute treat box! I am sure the kids will enjoy finding the treats inside!

Glenda's Cards

Scrapper69 said...

Super CUTE treat box! My son is 14 and decided no more trick or treating for him either - I made him a little treat box as well... He enjoyed it and I'm sure your kids did as well! :)

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations