Tuesday, October 24, 2017

Die Cuttin Divas - Halloween Inspired

Happy Tuesday everyone!  Welcome to a brand new challenge over at Die Cuttin Divas!  Today's challenge is HALLOWEEN INSPIRED.  I can't wait to show you what I created.


I am loving this cute little banner that I found in the Silhouette Store - design number 33319. It was REALLY easy to cut and put together.  It looks super cute up on the wall :)

Be sure to pop over to the Die Cuttin Divas blog, to see what my fellow Divas created, and please play along with us!  I can't wait to see what you created!

A la prochaine,

2 comments:

Scrapper69 said...

Aww... so CUTE! Fab Halloween Banner Michelle! Have a great day! :)

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations

Anonymous said...

It really is super cute! I may have to pick one up for myself! :)

Evelyn