Friday, June 23, 2017

Tri-fold Double Waterfall Folio

Happy Friday everyone!  It's challenge day over at PDE Linky Parties.  Miss Janis, challenged us to create an ANYTHING BUT A CARD project. Here is what I created.



I made a video, to show you the whole thing.  I am pretty proud of the photo folio and I hope you check it out.

  

The paper is from Photo Play Paper's "Rhapsody" collection.  The "trifold" portion is based on a My Sister's Scrapper folio tutorial.  I tweaked it a bit to fit my plan. You can find her original tutorial HERE.  

The double waterfall is based on a style by LMs Crafty Creations.  Her tutorial for the waterfall is HERE.

The way the waterfalls are decorated is how Kathy Orta King decorated some of her pages in her Mr Grant/ Mr Benjamin albums.  That tutorial is HERE.

I hope you all play along with us!  I can't wait to see what you create!  Be sure to join us every week!  Our "schedule" is below.




A la prochaine,



2 comments:

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

WOW! This is labor-intensive and oh-so-gorgeous! Love it!

kay mcbride said...

So awesome! I like how you used different tutorials! Very pretty paper too. You get an A++. TFS
Hugs
Kay