Tuesday, June 6, 2017

Die Cuttin Divas - June Sketch

Happy Tuesday everyone!  I am so excited to let you know, that I have joined the design team over at Die Cuttin Divas!  I have Guest Designed for them in the past, and am thrilled to join them as a regualr contirbutor.  So, let's get to it! Today's challenge is a SKETCH challenge.  I can't wait to show you what I created.

Here is today's sketch.  It's a fun one!


Here is my take on it:


Isn't she a cutie??  I picked up this SVG file over at SVG Cutting Files.  She reminds me a bit of my daughter.  The sentiment is from Cardz TV Stamps "Summer Fun" set.  You can find it HERE.


Be sure to pop over to the Die Cuttin Divas blog, to see what my fellow Divas created, and please play along with us!  I can't wait to see what you created!

A la prochaine,

1 comment:

Scrapper69 said...

This is sooo darn cute! LOVE that sweet girl!

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations