Tuesday, June 13, 2017

Die Cuttin Divas - Summer Foods

Happy Tuesday everyone!  Welcome to a brand new challenge over at Die Cuttin Divas!  Today's challenge is SUMMER FOODS.  I can't wait to show you what I created.

Watermelon is one of my VERY favorite fruits.  It always reminds me of a hot summer day, spitting out the seeds...  This cute watermelon is an SVG file from PPPR.  You can find it HERE.  The sentiment is from an old TPC Studio set.  I bought it years ago at my LSS, and love it.  I use some of these sentiments a lot!

Be sure to pop over to the Die Cuttin Divas blog, to see what my fellow Divas created, and please play along with us!  I can't wait to see what you created!

A la prochaine,

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love watermelon, too! Your little slice looks so happy! :)

Evelyn

Glenda said...

Such a happy watermelon slice! Cool card!
Glenda's Cards

Scrapper69 said...

This is sooo DANG CUTE Michelle! Love the happy face on the watermelon!

Theresa

Migdalia said...

LOL..love this! Super CUTE!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
Crafting with Creative M

Unknown said...

Isn't watermelon the best!! ❤️ Love the face!

CA Scrapper said...

That is a really cute card. I love watermelon too, it's so refreshing.

Leslie