Thursday, December 17, 2015

12 Tags of Christmas - Day 11

Happy Thursday everyone!!  Anyone who visits my blog regularly, knows how much I love to make Christmas Tags.  This year, I decided to do a "12 Tags of Christmas" series of posts.  Today is Day 11.

I can't believe my little series is almost done!  I may have to make this an annual thing.  I do SO love my Christmas tags, and I SO love giving them as hostess gifts and teacher/ bus driver gifts.  Here is my second to last tag:


Can you handle the cuteness??  It's another Cricut created tag.  The snowman is from Doodlecharms and the cute little face is from PKS.  


The cute little sentiment is from a retired Whimsical Designs stamp set called "Snow Much Fun".  The "to and from" is from My Pink Stampers Christmas Wishes.




Be sure to come back to check out the next day in my series, and Merry Christmas!!

A la prochaine... 

No comments: