Tuesday, December 8, 2015

12 Days of Tags - Day 4

Happy Tuesday everyone!!  Anyone who visits my blog regularly, knows how much I love to make Christmas Tags.  This year, I decided to do a "12 Tags of Christmas" series of posts.  Today is Day 4.

Friday, I made a tag from PPPR's Christmas Cookie cutting file, and here is another:


Cute, isn't it??  I am LOVING these little cookies as tags!  I used some multicolored gems as ornaments.  


There wasn't much space for a sentiment, and I do love having sentiments on the front of my tags, but I found the perfect sentiment on CDD's Short and Sweet Tags.  The "to and from" are from My Pink Stampers Christmas Wishes.





Be sure to come back to check out the next day in my series, and Merry Christmas!!

A la prochaine... 

4 comments:

Janis Lewis said...

Festive tree tags! Love the gems.
Janis
Pause Dream Enjoy
PDE Linky Party, Owner & DT Member

kim said...

Very cute

Scrapper69 said...

They're so cute!

Theresa

Georgiana said...

Wow! All your tags look amazing!