Friday, March 13, 2015

Pretty Paper Pretty Ribbon Guest Designer


Happy Friday everyone!!  I am SO excited to be a guest designer for Pretty Paper Pretty Ribbons today.  I had the hardest time narrowing down the SVG files I was going to work with - they have the cutest files in their store!  I love the cards I created and am really excited to share them with you.

My first creation:


This card uses the new Baking Fun SVGs.  I love each of the cute cuts in this set - the mixer cut like butter and was so easy to out together!  Don't you love her cute face??  You can find this file HERE.



I was trying to decide the right sentiment to use on this card, and then I thought of the perfect one.  I found it on CDD's Baked With Love set.



On to creation number two:


There was something about these laughing flowers that just spoke to me,  I love how cheerful they are!  I know there aren't a lot of purple roses around, but purple is my daughter's favorite color and this card is for her.  The rose is from Flower Faces file.  You can buy the file HERE.




The sentiment for this card is from Craftin Desert Divas Blooming for you set.  The cardstock I used on both cards, is a mix of Recollection and some old Cricut paper.  the patterned paper is from an old stack I bought at Michaels years ago - trying to use up my stash...


I loved being a Guest Designer this week!!  I encourage you all to head over to Pretty Paper Pretty Ribbons and check out all her cute files!  HERE is a link to her store.

A la prochaine... 

No comments: