Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Out Like a Lamb

Hi everyone, it's my day to share a project over at Craftin Desert Divas.  I have a super cute card to share with you today.  Of course, I used one of Tara's amazing stamp sets to create my project!  Here it is:

The last 2 months have been BRUTAL in Nova Scotia!  Mother Nature has been pummeling us with snow storm after snow storm - February and March have both been lions, but I'm hoping that March will go out like a lamb:



The rainy day lamb is from Pretty Paper Pretty Ribbon. Honestly, I am hoping for rainy days here, not more snow. The cloud paper is a digital freebie, and the card stock is from Recollections.  I embossed the paper with my Spots and Dots Cuttlebug Embossing Folder.  

I used the Animal Antics stamp set to create this project.  It has so many adorable sentiments on it!  You can buy your own in the Craftin Desert Divas Shop HERE.



Be sure to stop by Craftin Desert Divas everyday.  There is always something going on, from Linky Parties, to Blog Hops, from Stamp Releases to Daily Inspiration!  See you there :)

A challenge or two for my cute tag:
4 Crafty Chicks - humour
CCEE - lamb or farm animal
City Crafter - polka dots
Die Cuttin Divas - anything goes

A la prochaine... 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hope your card brings you good luck weather-wise! It's a cutie!

Thanks for joining us at Die Cuttin' Divas this week!

Evelyn

L.B. said...

such a cute lamb. Thanks for paying along with us at Die Cuttin' Divas this week.

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

Hahahah....love it...and those boots on the sheep just too cute!!!