Thursday, March 19, 2015

Bloom Where You Are Planted

Happy Thursday everyone!  I am SO done with winter - we got another 40 cm over the weekend and are expecting another 2 storms this week - can't we be DONE already!!  Spring is coming - it is, it is DAYS away - I tell myself that over and over again.  So, with that in mind, I have created another springy card using Craftin Desert Divas "Blooming for You".  Here it is:

This card is from The Silhouette Store - design #46204.  It was a breeze to cut and I think it's really pretty.  I inked up the edges of the tulip and VOILA!  A gorgeous spring card.  I love the sentiment.  Blooming for You has some amazing spring sayings - it is perfect for projects to help beat the winter blues!



You can pick up your own Blooming for You stamp set HERE.  I'll be back over the weekend with the Blog Hop form Craftin Desert Divas latest release.  We are celebrating CDDs first birthday, so be sure to come join in on the fun!!

A challenge or two for my card:
Crafter's Cafe - what season are you in (almost spring)
Simon Says Stamp - pinterest spring inspiration
Die Cuttin Divas - welcome spring 
Pinspirational  - inspiration photo
Card Mania  - spring
Crafty Boots - spring

A la prochaine... 

10 comments:

MaryAnn Samuelson said...

I love this saying, your card is so sweet TFS!

Sharon said...

Beautiful card Michelle!!! Love, love, love the tulips and that great sentiment!!!! :)

Kelli Smith said...

Beautiful card. Love the contrasting colors and your tulip heads are wonderful.

Dee's Craft Room said...

Fab card, the tulips are great. Thank you for playing along with us at Crafty Boots Challenges.

Dionne

cass said...

Great card for a spring theme, thanks for joining us at The Crafter's Cafe this week for our "What Season are you In?" challenge.

CA Scrapper said...

So pretty! Thanks for joining us at Die Cuttin' Divas this week.

Leslie

Tracey said...

Such a pretty spring card.....I really love the design! Hope your weather warms up soon.

Anonymous said...

I love the simplicity of these tulips, and how you used three shades of pink to make them. It really gives them some depth.

Beautiful card.
Thanks for joining us at Die Cuttin' Divas this week for our Spring challenge!

Evelyn

ILEANA ARTUFFO said...

Lovely creation!Design is wonderful! I love tulips and colors!
Thanks for playing at Card Mania Challenge.
ileanaxx

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Such a fun card! Very creative!!!

Thank you for participating in the last {PIN}Spirational Challenge. A new one has just begun... I hope you'll check it out and play along with it, too!