Sunday, September 23, 2012

Too Cute to Spook!

Happy Sunday everyone.  I just got home from a rather chaotic 12 hour shift, and am pooped!  We had some VERY loud thunder and lightning last might, my daughter and I were both up at 3:30 am and never went back to sleep, so I am need, but I couldn't wait to share the cute card I made last night.  I got Teddy Bear Parade Cartridge in the mail last week.  I bought it from Terri over at Stamps Alive, her prices are great and her shipping and handling to Canada is 1/5th of what others are charging.  Her customer service is great too :)  Be sure to check her out!  Here it is:


Isn't that too cute??!!  I cut the teddy and all his layers at 3 1/2 inches.  I doodled him up with my Sakura Jelly Roll pen.  The cutie stamp is from My Pink Stamper Spooky Puns stamp set.  The cardstock and ribbon are from Michael's and the patterned paper is from Doodlebug's new halloween paper pack.  I embossed the white layer with Cuttlebug's seeing spots embossing folder.


I am so excited to make more cute Teddy Bears!  I just love this cartrdge it is just adorable - so get ready for tons of teddy bears!!!

A challenge or two for my cute little card:
Scrappy Moms - halloween
Addicted to Stamps - autumn colors
Creative Inspiration Paints - fall colors
Gingerloft - embossing
Inspire Me Fridays - anything goes
DL Art - halloween card for a child
Squigglefly - halloween

A la prochaine...

6 comments:

DIANA L. said...


This is so cute, I love that teddy bear parade cartridge. I just love all the colors you used.
Thank you for joining my DL.ART Thankful Thursday challenge.
DIANA L.
http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

Nana said...

Adorable.

Hugs Nana
♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
Email Me

Sharon said...

This little pumpkin teddy bear is most adorable Michelle!!! I've made two from all of the teddy bears I have cut out and plan on working on some more tomorrow!! I love this cartridge, too!!! :)

Nicole said...

Such a cute card. Thanks so much for joining us at ATSC. Good luck and hope to see you next time at ATSC. Hugs, Nicole

Elizabeth Hart said...

THis is such a cute and fun card - loved the touch of embossing on the side. Thanks so very much for visiting us at the Gingerloft Challenge.

BarbaraW said...

Love your pumpkin teddy bear. So cute! Thanks for sharing your art in the Creative Inspirations Paints blog challenge.