Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Spooky S-Fold Card

Happy Wednesday everyone!  It is challenge day over at Cricut Cardz Challenge.  Today Mary challenged us to make a spooky S-fold card.   Here is what I came up with:


Isn't this cute??  I cut both my images out of Simply Charmed, doodled it up with my Sakura Jelly Roll pen, and I think they are adorable!  The card stock is all from Recollections, and the patterned paper is from Stampin Up.  I love how the black bat holds down the S fold when it's closed.


Here is a picture of the card opened.  As you can see I used 2 stamps from My Pink Stampers Spooky Fun set.  The sentiment on the front, I stamped with Versa Mark and then heat embossed it with white embossing powder.


So, pop on over to Cricut Cardz Challenge, see what the amazing Design Team came up with and play along with us!  There is a prize for one lucky player!

A challenge or two for my cute little card:
City Crafter - an early boo
Shopping Our Stash - fur or feathers (used some SU paper I have been hoarding for years)
Through the Craft Room Door - anything goes
Use it Tuesday - use your scraps (for all the Cricut cuts - and used hoarded SU paper)
Eureka Stamps - animals
Kaboodle Doodles Challenges - stitching
Make It Monday - anything goes
Craft a Scene - tree
2 Sisters - things with wings
Hiding in my Craft Room  - halloween
Crafting for All Seasons - things with wings

A la prochaine...

26 comments:

Unknown said...

I a batty over your card..(sorry I couldn't help myself) It really is adorable. Thanks so much for playing along with us over at CCCB!

Ros Crawford said...

So adorable ... love the bats! Many thanks for playing at CCCB

Anonymous said...

LOVE LOVE this card Michelle!!! Thank you for sharing your fun and cute card this week at CCCB :-)

Haven_mom4 said...

I think I'm going to have to try the S fold. Haven't done that yet. thanks for sharing with us at Use it Tuesday

Unknown said...

Such a cute card. Thank you for joining in at Eureka Stamps. Katie

Cumbrianlass said...

A cute fun card, thanks for joining in the Kaboodle doodles Challenge
Janet

The Gov. said...

Super cute card! Thanks for joing us at the Kaboodle Doodles Challenge Blog.

DIANA L. said...

What a fun card I just love the way it opens great colors to.
DIANA L.
http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com/

Sharon said...

I love it!! I soooo love it!! Those bats and that tree are just perfect!!! Awesome card Michelle!!!! :)

Unknown said...

Super "S" shaped card! I love your spooky touches on this fun Halloween card. :) Thanks for joining us at Make It Monday!

Remember, to be in the running to win the prize from our sponsor this week just leave a comment for another entry. Be sure to mention you saw them on Make It Monday. The more entries you comment on the more chances you have of winning!


Scrapper69 said...

This turned out soooo GREAT Michelle! Super CUTE!! Such a great card for this weeks Challenge! :O)

Theresa (Cricut Cardz DT Sister)

Danielle said...

What a cute, scary card :-) Love the bats.
Thank you for playing along with us at Use it Tuesday and I hope to see you again next time!

brenda said...

Great work Michelle such a fund scene you have created.

Thanks so much for sharing your lovely work with us at Craft a Scene challenge this month.

B x

Jennifer said...

SpOOktacular card!
DT Sister

NancyD said...

Oops we need to see at least three trees on your creation to qualify. I do love your card though! Thank you for joining our trees challenge at Craft a Scene. NancyD

Sandy said...

A fun card, great fold and fab spooky critters!
Thanks for linking up with MIM this week.

Remember, to be in the running to win the prize from our sponsor this week just leave a comment for another entry. Be sure to mention you saw them on Make It Monday. The more entries you comment on the more chances you have of winning!

Hugs, Sandy

Anonymous said...

fab fun card love all the elemants thanks for sharing with us at 2sisters this week and good luck with the challenge Tracy x

Jessi Fogan said...

EEEk! Those bats are super cute - and they are definitely furry. I got the chance to actually pet some a few years ago, and bats are so incredibly soft. Thanks so much for playing with us at Shopping our Stash this week :)

Unknown said...

What a unique card! and it's so cute! Thanks for joining us at Use It Tuesday!

lauren bergold said...

so adorable! thanks for SHOPPING YOUR STASH with us this week!

Darlene Lyons said...

Soo Cute! The perfect sentiment! Thanks for sharing it with us at TTCRD!

Unknown said...

Fabby halloween card!
Thanks for joining us at CFAS! :)
Lizy DT x

Anonymous said...

this is such a fun card! I have this cartridge too so it's always great to see projects with it. Thanks for joining us at the Use it Tuesday this week.
Tammy UIT DT

Sheila H said...

Love your fancy fold card - the cuts are so cute! I saw your card on MIM.

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Spooky and fun, thanks for playing along with us at CCCB!

Sheena said...

Cute card!! that tree is so fun and spooky!

Hugs, Sheena
Dew Drops & Glue Dots