Monday, September 3, 2012

Paper Playtime - Gingham

Happy Monday everyone!  You still have time to win the blog candy I am offering from Cardz TV Stamps Brew HaHa blog hop.  My posts are HERE and HERE.  I hope you are all enjoying the last long weekend of summer!  It is Delicious Die Cuts challenge day over at Paper Playtime!  Today Janis challenged us to make a project with gingham.  Here is what I came up with:


Isn't it cute??  I cut the horse with Create a Critter - shocking I know...  I can't wait for them to come out with CAC 2!  The sentiment stamps is from Mark's Finest Papers Wild Horses stamp set.  They are sponsoring today's challenge and the DT got some stamps to play with.  Thanks MFP!!  The patterned paper is all old Creative Memories that I have been hoarding for YEARS!  The cardstock and ribbon are from Michael's.  I embossed the background with Cuttlebugs Branches embossing folder, and the buttons are from Walmart.


 So, as I said, our sponsors this time are Mark's Finest Paper, and they are  giving one lucky participant a North American Woods stamp set.  Lucky ducky!!


I hope you all hop over to Paper Playtime, see what the creative DT came up with to inspire you, and  play along with us!  Happy Labour Day everyone!




A la prochaine...

4 comments:

Sunshine HoneyBee said...

Wonderful horse card. Hay (pun) why not enter this in the Marks Finest Papers (MFP) Simple Salutations Ch9 Anything Goes. I host the MFP Simple Salutations challenge each Wed. If you are not a member it is free and please let them know I sent you.
Melissa
"Sunshine HoneyBee"

Sharon said...

Oh this is just adorable Michelle!!! Love this darling horse and the great bg papers. I can't wait to get the CAC2 cartridge, too. :)

Debbie said...

This is really cute! Love his bandana!!

Migdalia said...

Super Duper Cute!