Sunday, September 2, 2012

Cardz TV Stamps Brew HaHa Day 2

Happy Sunday everyone!  It is Day 2 of Cardz TV Stamps Brew HaHa blog hop.  If you are looking for yesterday's project click HERE.  I decided to post a couple of extra projects that I made with this wonderful stamp set.  I loved all 3 of them, and decided to use them all for this hop.  Here are today's projects:


This project is a cute little tea bag holder.  I found the tutorial for it HERE.  Hmm, I just realized that I haven't taken a picture of the envelopes that hold the tea bags, I will have to do that later - cause the inside is super cute :)  The tea pot is from Savory cartridge and the paper is all from CTMH.  The ribbon is from Michael's.  This is the perfect little gift for a friend of mine who is having surgery next week.  She and I get together for tea, whenever our schedules allow.



This is another 4x4 card.  I am loving that size card!  The cricut cut is from Winter Frolic.  I cutied up her face with my favorite PK stamps - this face is from Wide Eyed Kids - love it :)  The paper and ribbon is all from Michael's and I did some doodling around with my Sakura Jelly Toll pens.

So, I'm sure you are all wondering where you can find this fun stamp set?You can buy it, and all of Mary's awesome stamps HERE.  They are all such wonderful and versatile sets, I warn you though, they are addictive!  You can't just have one :)


Don't forget about my blog candy!  You can win by commenting on either (or both) of my blog hop posts.  I would love for you to be a follower, but only if you like what you see :)  Isn't it a pretty butterfly stamp set?



Be sure to hop around to all the team members blogs.  Many of us are posting new projects again today, because we loved this set so much, we couldn't choose which project we liked best!  Here is the line up again:





I'll be back tomorrow with a new project to share with you all, until then, I hope you are all enjoying a beautiful Labour Day weekend.

A la prochaine...

16 comments:

teachdanz said...

I love all of your cards Michelle - they are so fun! The PK faces add that special touch:-)

Nikki said...

These are fantastic cards they just make you smile :)

girlia said...

Adorable cards

Brenda said...

Both cards are just too cute! The PK faces are adorable and just make me smile!

Winnie and Patty said...

How cute are these cards??? TOO CUTE!!! I'm loving them! TFS pattypenn199@msn.com

snappy scrappy said...

Great cards...the embossing on the first is too pretty...but the second is my fav! Lee-Ann :)

Springbaby425 said...

I just loved all your ideas. Thanks so much for sharing.

Migdalia said...

What Fabulous and Fun cards!!!
Migdalia
Mrodriguez860@hotmail.com

Amanda said...

You cards are so cute. I love them. :)
Amanda DT Sister

Debbie said...

super cards. just like yesterdays adorable with the PKS faces thanks for all the inspiration and ideas and thanks for sharing wit all of us
upnurse at aol dot com

marg0006 said...

Sweet card and love the peachy face with theprfect sentiment.

marg0006@vrizon dot net

Sharon said...

Love the tea pot Michelle!!! Just perfect for a teabag holder. And that darling cup on the second card with the adorable face is just perfect. Love them both!!! :)
Sharon DT Sister

Sunshine HoneyBee said...

Like your creations. Like all things Butterfly. Thanks for giveaway chance. My cup of brew is Luzianne Decaf Tea.
Melissa
"Sunshine HoneyBee"

proudmomma61 said...

Absolutely adorable. I have the Winter Frolic cart and will have to check out that adorable tea cup.

Jennie

Maureen Reiss said...

These cards are soooo cute!! Love them!

Celeste said...

Super cute cards!!! Love them!