Monday, September 24, 2012

Planes, Trains and Automobiles

Happy Monday everyone!  It is challenge day over at Exploring Cricut.  Today, we were challenged to create a project using a Cricut cutout of some form of Transportation.  Here is what I came up with:


Isn't she cute?  I cut Hello Kitty from the Hello Kitty Greetings Cartridge at 3.75 inches.  I did some doodling around with my Sakura Jelly Roll pens.  The sentiment is from Cardz TV Stamps More Encouraging Thoughts stamp set, and I stamped it with my Versa Mark stamp pad.  The patterned paper is old Creative Memory stuff, and the cardstock is all from Michael's.  I embossed the bottom with Cuttlebug's Seeing Spots embossing folder.


Pop on over to Exploring Cricut, see what the talented Design Team came up with and play along with us - there might even be a prize for one lucky player :)

A challenge or two for my cute card:
Challenges 4 Everybody - anything goes
Heck of a Challenge - anything goes
Fussy and Fancy - travel
Inspire Me Fridays - anything goes
Make it Monday - anything goes

A la prochaine...

9 comments:

Annette said...

Fabulous Kitty in her car:)

Annette
My Mind's Dust Bunnies

Marjorie said...

This is such a sweet card hunnie..my daughter used to love Hello Kitty when she was little...Thanks for sharing such a cute card with us this week at Make it Monday...
Hugs,
Marjorie
xx

craftygranny said...

That is fab my grandaughter loves Hello Kitty . It's brilliant . Thanks for joining us at Challenges 4 Everybody.

Sharon said...

Oh I just knew you would make a Hello Kitty card!! I so love it!!! I just love the colors your used and that wonderful sentiment!!!! :)

Anonymous said...

I saw your cute card on Make It Monday and had to come over to take a closer look. It is really sweet. Ali x

Sarah-Jane said...

What a fun card. Thank you for joining us at Fussy & Fancy.
Sarah-Jane xx

Unknown said...

Oh this is super cute!! thanks for joining us with our 1st challenge at 'a heck of a challenge xx'

Julia said...

I saw your beautiful creation on Make It Monday and had to visit and take a closer look. Gorgeous! TFS!

My entries are: #111 and #124.

I would love to have you visit my blogs: Paper and Scraps Creations by Julia and Me and Myself on the Dark…

Hugs,

Julia




Manu Gupta said...

awesome looking creation and the kitty looks at ease sitting out there ...saw your entry on MIM and dropped in to say how wonderful it has come out to be!!

Love!
Manu
http://hands-full-of-art.blogspot.in