Friday, September 7, 2012

Pause Dream Enjoy - Music

Happy Friday everyone!  Today is going to be a VERY busy day for my little blog.  3 post, yup 3 of them!  So be sure to drop in and see them all - my Exploring Cricut Hospital Survival Kit is HERE, and my Cardz TV Christmas Planner is HERE.  Today is challenge day at PDE Challenges.  Janis challenged us to create a project with music.  I grew up surrounded by music.  My parents are both classically trained musicians, and I sang in lots of choirs and played the Cello, so music is a huge part of my life.  Here is what I came up with:


The tag is from Plantin Schoolbook and the notes are from Quarter Note.  The faces are from Peachy Keen's Princess Faces and the sentiment is from Whimsical Design's Whimsical Fun.  The paper and ribbon are both from Michael's and I doodled around with my Sakura Jelly Roll pens.


This week's sponsor is Heather Ellis with 3 digital images to the lucky winner!


So pop on over to PDE Challenges, see what the DT came up with, and play along with us!

A challenge or two for my cute tag:
Kaboodle Doodles - music, dance the arts
Ladybug Crafts - anything goes
The Craft Place - black and white




A la prochaine...

7 comments:

Kathleen (Kath) B. Hernandez said...

Sooo cute! Thanks for joining us at Kaboodle Doodles’ “Music, Dance or Any of the Arts” Challenge!

Kath
Blog: Creo by Lady Katutz
http://creobyladykatutz.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

Love the cute faces on the notes. Thanks for playing along with us at Kaboodle Doodles this week.

Vick said...

Hi There,
I just wanted to thankyou for playing at Ladybug Crafts challenge blog, and Good Luck, Hugs Vick x
the-artful-codger.blogspot.com
YTChannels vixcrafts & saturatedcanary

Unknown said...

love the faces on the music note, very cute!!! thanks so much for joining us at Kaboodle Doodle.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful!
Thank you for playing with us at Kaboodle Doodles this week!
Yasmina

Kezzy said...

Fantastic tag, really love the large music note, brilliant. Thank you for joining us at That Craft Place Challenge Blog :-) Happy Crafting Kerry x

Shell said...

Brilliant tag, thanks for joining us at That Craft Place.
Shell xx