Tuesday, August 27, 2019

Die Cuttin Divas - Thinking of You

Happy Tuesday everyone!  Welcome to a brand new challenge over at Die Cuttin Divas!  Today's challenge is XXX.  I can't wait to show you what I created.



Isn't she cute??  This little lady bug is from Create a Critter, and her adorable face is from Peachy Keen Stamps.  I cut the mat from Jaded Blossoms card mat dies.  The sentiment is from My Pink Stamper Stamps "Thoughts of You".



Be sure to pop over to the Die Cuttin Divas blog, to see what my fellow Divas created, and please play along with us!  I can't wait to see what you created!


A la prochaine,

3 comments:

Lisa said...

She's so sweet!! What an adorable face!! This makes me smile!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Scrapper69 said...

So Darn CUTE!!! I love your sweet little ladybug!

Theresa

Karla Yungwirth said...

This is super cute!! I love those Peachy Kean face stamps - so adorable!! I'm so happy to be guest designing with you at the DCD blog this week!