Tuesday, August 20, 2019

Die Cuttin Divas - School Season Starts

Happy Tuesday everyone!  Welcome to a brand new challenge over at Die Cuttin Divas!  Today's challenge is BACK TO SCHOOL.  I can't wait to show you what I created.



I bought some cute bags at  Michaels, and grabbed some SVG files from Etsy - cut them on my Silhouette with some Siser Easy Weed, pressed them with my Easy Press, and VOILA!  A cute teacher gift.

Be sure to pop over to the Die Cuttin Divas blog, to see what my fellow Divas created, and please play along with us!  I can't wait to see what you created!


A la prochaine,

2 comments:

Lisa said...

This is so creative and beautiful!! What a fabulous gift for a teacher!! I love it, Michelle!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Scrapper69 said...

Wonderful Gift Idea for a teacher! Super CUTE!

Theresa