Tuesday, March 5, 2019

Die Cuttin Divas - March Sketch Challenge

Happy Tuesday everyone!  Welcome to a brand new challenge over at Die Cuttin Divas!  Today's challenge is a SKETCH CHALLENGE.  I can't wait to show you what I created.

I love this sketch, and I love how cute my card turned out!!  I used a cut from PPPR "Silly Sushi" file, which you can find HERE.  The sentiment is from Pretty Cute Stamps "Sushi Sentiments"


Be sure to pop over to the Die Cuttin Divas blog, to see what my fellow Divas created, and please play along with us!  I can't wait to see what you created!


A la prochaine,

2 comments:

Migdalia said...

This is so SUPER cute!! Love the Silly Sushi!! LOL
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
Crafting With Creative M

Scrapper69 said...

OMGOODNESS!!! Your card is so Stinkin' CUTE!!! LOVE the Sushi! Made me giggle! :)

Theresa