Tuesday, March 12, 2019

Die Cuttin Divas - Green and/or Gold

Happy Tuesday everyone!  Welcome to a brand new challenge over at Die Cuttin Divas!  Today's challenge is to use GREEN and/or GOLD.  I can't wait to show you what I created.

I am in love with these adorable shamrocks from Pretty Paper Pretty Ribbons.  You can find them HERE.  The card shape is from an SVG Cutting Files set called the Mini Note Card Bases Set.  You can find it HERE.



Be sure to pop over to the Die Cuttin Divas blog, to see what my fellow Divas created, and please play along with us!  I can't wait to see what you created!


A la prochaine,

2 comments:

Scrapper69 said...

Aww... How CUTE!!! Adorable St. Patrick's Day card Michelle! Have a great weekend!

Theresa

pinky said...

Perfectly cute Michelle. I love their little faces!!