Wednesday, August 22, 2018

Happy Birthday

Happy Wednesday everyone!  It's challenge day over at Pause Dream Enjoy Challenges Parties - this week we are doing a special 2 week challenge, that we are hosting with Double Trouble Challenges.  We were challenged to create a BIRTHDAY project. Here is what I created.


I found this fun file in the Silhouette Store, and thought it was just perfect for today's challenge!  It is a gatefold style card, which is unusual for me.  The sentiment is from an old TPC Studio stamp set called "Greetings"


I hope you all play along with us!  I can't wait to see what you create!  Be sure to join us every week!  

A la prochaine,

2 comments:

Scrapper69 said...

So CUTE and I like the twine for the strings on the balloons! Have a great Day!

Theresa

Suzanne Reynolds said...

Love the cut of the card and the balloons tied together with twine...in fact when I saw your card it made me pull out my cricut which I haven't used in quite some time to create a card for a future challenge. Don't forget to add your fun card to Double Trouble as a participant and eligible for random draw prize.