Tuesday, August 21, 2018

Die Cuttin Divas - Back to School

Happy Tuesday everyone!  Welcome to a brand new challenge over at Die Cuttin Divas!  Today's challenge is BACK to SCHOOL.  I can't wait to show you what I created.

I love this fun pencil card from the Silhouette Store.  I stamped a sentiment from Cardz TV Stamps "School Days" on the eraser, and did a little bit of doodling.


We have a lovely sponsor for this week's challenge.  XXX


Be sure to pop over to the Die Cuttin Divas blog, to see what my fellow Divas created, and please play along with us!  I can't wait to see what you created!


A la prochaine,

5 comments:

Scrapper69 said...

Super CUTE Shaped Pencil Card! I really like the doodling.. it's adds so much! Have a great Day! :)

Theresa

CA Scrapper said...

So adorable Michelle. This was a fun challenge. Have a great week.

Leslie

Gerda said...

What a SUPER CUTE card!! Love it!!
Have a great day.
Gerda

Evelyn said...

This chunky pencil reminds me of those thick red pencils kids use when first learning to write. It's adorable!

Evelyn

Gloria said...

Love this pencil shape card and really love the different color yellows you used:)