Tuesday, July 10, 2018

Die Cuttin Divas - Circle

Happy Tuesday everyone!  Welcome to a brand new challenge over at Die Cuttin Divas!  Today's challenge is add a  CIRCLE.  I can't wait to show you what I created.


I think I love him!!  So, I started this card, by cutting a circle on my Silhouette and using it as a stencil to ink the blue circle that the sloth is on.  Then I stamped and die cut the images, and coloured them in with my Prismacolor pencils and Gamsol.  The sentiment is from the same Lawn Fawn set.


We have a lovely sponsor for this week's challenge.  It's Lawn Fawn!!!  I am SO excited for whoever wins this challenge!



Be sure to pop over to the Die Cuttin Divas blog, to see what my fellow Divas created, and please play along with us!  I can't wait to see what you created!


A la prochaine,

5 comments:

Scrapper69 said...

What a sweet Card Michelle! LOVE the sloth and the cute sentiment!

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations

Evelyn said...

What a creative way to use your die cut! I guess you could make any shaped mask, huh? Hmmm . . .

Your card is adorable. You did a great job on it!

Evelyn

Gerda said...

What a lovely card!! Love it!!
Have a great day,
Gerda

Migdalia said...

I just love the fun sentiment. TOTALLY cute!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
Crafting with Creative M

Gloria said...

Adorable card and love how you did the circle:)