Tuesday, July 24, 2018

Die Cuttin Divas - Christmas in July

Happy Tuesday everyone!  Welcome to a brand new challenge over at Die Cuttin Divas!  Today's challenge is CHRISTMAS in JULY.  I can't wait to show you what I created.


I decided to make a shaker tag!  I love it.  I used the Shaker Tags from Avery Elle.  This was my first time using them, and they were SO easy to use!  The cutie polar bear is from MFTs Polar Bear Pals.  I cute him out on my Silhouette, using the PixScan mat.  The sentiment is from My Pink Stamper's Christmas Wishes.  







We have a lovely sponsor for this week's challenge.  It's Avery Elle!!  They made the awesome Tag Die I used to create this project.


Be sure to pop over to the Die Cuttin Divas blog, to see what my fellow Divas created, and please play along with us!  I can't wait to see what you created!


A la prochaine,

5 comments:

Scrapper69 said...

Adorable Shaker Tag! That Polar Bear is one of my Favorites from MFT!!! :)

Theresa

Gerda said...

What a super cute shaker tag!! Love it!!
Have a great day,
Gerda

Gloria said...

This Christmas shaker tag is so pretty!!

Migdalia said...

Super cute tag! I love the shaker & adorable polar bear!!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
Crafting With Creative M

CA Scrapper said...

So adorable. Love that shaker tag.

Leslie