Friday, January 13, 2017

Sending Hugs

Happy Friday everyone!  It's challenge day over at PDE Linky Parties.  Miss Janis, challenged us to create a CARD project. Here is what I created.


Isn't it adorable??  I took a class at my LSS last week on shaker cards, and it was SO much fun!  I have struggled with shaker cards for years and somehow it all came into focus for me!  I decided to create a mini shaker for my sentiment.  It is pretty cute!  

The adorable yeti is from one of my favorite new stamp sets.  It's from MFT's Beast Friends.  I cut it out with my PixScan - the offset is a bit too big, but for my first time, it went SO much better than I feared it was going to.  I colored the image in with PrismaColor and Gamsol.  


I hope you all play along with us!  I can't wait to see what you create!  Be sure to join us every week!  Our "schedule" is below.


A la prochaine,


2 comments:

Georgiana said...

I sure do like your yeti!

snappy scrappy said...

Too cute!!!