Wednesday, March 23, 2016

Let a Smile be Your Umbrella

Happy Wednesday everyone!  It is my day to share a project over on the PPPR blog.  I am so excited to show you the project I created with Lisa's cute files!!

A week or so ago, Lisa created a cute little Umbrella file.  I decided that I needed to make something with it, it is TOO adorable!!!


Isn't she fabulous?!?  I decided to sparkle up the little dots on the tips of the umbrella.  I liked the little bit of bling it added to my card - to bad you can't see it very well in the picture...  You can find the cutie umbrella HERE.

I decided to make a little shape card for her.  I chose one of the shapes from Layered Labels 1.  I just duplicated the shape, and welded them together.  Easy peasy :)


 The sentiment is from Craftin Desert Divas "Rain or Shine" set.  I just love the swirly font - so pretty!  You can find it HERE.


Be sure to pop by the PPPR blog every day for some cute inspiration from all my fellow Design Team Divas!

A la prochaine...

2 comments:

Scrapper69 said...

Oh how CUTE!!! Fun CARD!

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations

Sherrie K. said...

So darn cute~made me smile!
Sherrie K