Friday, June 19, 2015

Teacher Thanks

Happy Friday everyone!  I wanted to pop on today to share a quick project with you.  Last week I bought the amazing Tag Essentials Dies.  Yesterday, I opened them up and started playing. They are awesome, and it is SO easy to put together quick projects with them.  I have already made 3 different tags - I can only show you one today, because the other  two are for next week's CDD Stamps June Release.

Here is what I created this morning:



My kids are finishing school next week.  I decided to make some cute little "Thank you" tags to add to their Teacher gifts.  The apple is from Create a Critter.  The paper is all from Recollections.  



The tag is from CDDs Tag Essentials Dies.  The banner and sentiment are both from  Short and Sweet Tags, and I used the free SVGs to cut out the banner base.




Be sure to visit me next week.  I'll have 2 more creations with this fun tag die, and some sneak peeks of CDD June Release.  Have a great weekend!

A la prochaine... 

1 comment:

Scrapper69 said...

Those are adorable Tags Michelle!!! Can't wait to see all the wonderful projects this next week! Have a crafty day! :)

Theresa
Scrappers Anonymous