Thursday, June 4, 2015

Now and Forever

Hi everyone, it's my day to share a project over at Craftin Desert Divas.  I have a pretty card to share with you today.  Today is "Throwback Thursday".  Any project you see on the Craftin Desert Divas blog on Thursdays will feature one of Tara's older, amazing stamp sets.  Here is what I created today:



I just love this elegant wedding card, that I found in the Silhouette Store.  I decided that I wanted to emboss the sentiment in White Embossing powder, so that it would show up on the black of the tuxedo.  I found the perfect sentiment on the Simply Said stamp set to create this project.  Here is a close up of the sentiment, so you can see how perfect the sentiment is, and how well it embossed!



If you have not yet added Simply Said to your collection, you need to!  I find myself reaching for it all the time.  There are perfect sentiments for occasions and for every day creations. You can buy your own in the Craftin Desert Divas Shop HERE. 



Be sure to stop by Craftin Desert Divas everyday.  There is always something going on, from Linky Parties, to Blog Hops, from Stamp Releases to Daily Inspiration!  See you there :)

A challenge or two for my card:
Silhouette Challenges - anything goes

A la prochaine... 

1 comment:

Scrapper69 said...

Oh how Pretty Michelle! LOVE the card design and a perfect sentiment to go along with it! Have a Wonderful day! :)


Theresa
Scrappers Anonymous