Sunday, January 11, 2015

Holy Cow!

Happy Sunday everyone!  I am popping on today to share a quick little project I made With my Craftin Desert Divas stamps.  Last week, I promised you more cute cow projects, and here is project number two:



Are you loving it??  I know I am!  I picked up this cute little box in the Silhouette Store design # 55807.  It was very easy to cut and put together.  The paper is all from Recollections and the twine is from Doodlebug Designs.  Here is a close up of the little tag, before I tell you all about it:



The tag is one of the SVG files from Craftin Desert Divas.  It coordinates with her AMAZING "Tag It" stamp set.  So, after cutting out the shape and then I stamped the tag shape, and then stamped my super cute cow sentiment from "Simply Moovelous".  It was super easy and I LOVE how it turned out!



Be sure to pop over to the Craftin Deset Divas Shop HERE, you can see all of Tara's cute stamps and pick some up for yourself!  I will have a few more cute cow projects in the next couple of weeks, so be sure to keep an eye out for them!

A la prochaine... 

5 comments:

DIANA L. said...

Love it!! for this challenge. Have a blessed day
DIANA L.
http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com http://dianamlarson.ctmh.com

Unknown said...

Michelle Its simply Moovelous!!!

Sherrie K. said...

Oh my, this is FANTASTIC! Love the sweet cow!
Sherrie k

Unknown said...

That is simply adorable Michelle!!

Tina H said...

So adorable Michelle! I love it :)