Thursday, January 8, 2015

From Our House to Yours

Hi everyone, it's my day to share a project over at Craftin Desert Divas.  I have a super cute project to share with you today.  

I am sure you all saw the Christmas Tags  that I made over the past couple of months.  I made over two hundred tags this year, giving most of them away in sets as gifts.  I decided that this year, I would do one to two sets of Christmas Tags each month.  Hopefully allowing me to get plenty done before the Christmas season.  Today I will share the first set of tags for Christmas 2015.  Of course, I used TWO of Tara's amazing stamp sets to create my tags!  Here it is:


Isn't that a cute tag?!  The tag itself is from Craftin Desert Divas "Tag It" stamp set.  I used the SVG files that coordinate with the set to cut the tags, and I offset it in my Silhouette software to create the shadow.  I just love this tag, it's the perfect size!  And in keeping with my goal to use my Cricut more, the house is from the Jolly Holidays Cricut cartridge.


Below is a close up of the sentiment, so you can see how perfect the font is.


The stamp sets I used to create this project are Tag It and Baked With Love.  You can buy your own in the Craftin Desert Divas Shop HERE.



Be sure to stop by Craftin Desert Divas everyday.  There is always something going on, from Linky Parties, to Blog Hops, from Stamp Releases to Inspiration!  See you there :)

A la prochaine... 

No comments: