Hi everyone!  Happy Monday!  This is the first of two posts for me today, so be sure to pop back later.  If you are looking for my Paper Playtime post, click HERE.  Welcome to Exploring Cricut's Christmas Card blog hop.  If you are here from Ian's blog, then you are in the right place!  If you just stumbled upon this hop, then please start back at Diana's blog and hop through with us.

Here is what I came up with today:


Isn't he cute??  The Santa bear is cut at 3 1/2 inched from Teddy Bear Parade cartridge - I'm afraid I am obsessed with that cartridge ;)  I doodled around with my Sakura jelly roll pens.  The paper, including the patterned paper is from recollections.  The perfect sentiment is from Cardz TV Christmas Joy set.  You can pick up your own HERE.




Your next stop is Diane's blog, and I have included a list of all the participants just in case you get lost along the way.  Be sure to swing by Exploring Cricut and play along with us.  One of the prizes this week is a paper pad that I covet!!  So be sure to link up your Cricut Christmas Card creation :)


A challenge or two for my cutie card:
My Craft Spot - christmas cards
Make it Monday - anything goes
Great Impressions - anything goes
The Crafty Pad - stitching real or faux
Little Claire's - christmas
Jingle Belles - anything goes holidays
Wags n Whiskers - christmas
Cards Galore - christmas
Christmas Cards All Year Round - santa


A la prochaine...