Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Exciting News!!

Happy Tuesday everyone!  I have some super exciting news today!  Last week, while I was away at camp, Mary of Cardz TV announced the members of her Design Team for Cardz TV Stamps.  I am thrilled to announce, that she chose me!  I am so excited to be a part of the talented team of crafters that she has surrounded herself with, and I to work with her amazing stamps.  She has a sentiment for every occasion.  In my experience, they stamp beautifully and clean up perfectly!


In honor of this occasion, I spent some time in my craft room yesterday, playing with Mary's Stamps.  I needed to make a card for my son.  He is heading back to camp on Sunday, and I want him to have a card to open from us while he's there.  Here is what I came up with:




The campfire is from Create A Critter.  The cute little face is from Peachy Keen's Boy Mates stamp set.  The paper is mostly recollections, though the patterned paper is from CTMH.   The sentiment is from Mary's It's All About You stamp set.  You can purchase this and all of Mary's sets HERE.  




Be sure to check back often to see more of Mary's gorgeous stamps - in fact, I am using one in a project tomorrow - so pop back then :)

A la prochaine...

 

11 comments:

Annette said...

Congratulations!!

Heather said...

Great news....you deserve it, my talented friend. What a cute card for your son. Hugs!

Sharon said...

I am so excited that you are on our team Michelle!!!!
Love this darling card. The sentiment is just perfect. :)

Ruthie @ SeptemberNinth said...

Congrats Michelle! That is so exciting!!!

Ruthie :)

Classic Creations by Shawn said...

Congratulations!!! Shawn

Melissa said...

That flame is HOT!!!! So cute!

Debbie said...

Congratulations!! What a cute card!!

~ Jo ~ said...

Hey congratulations Michelle!!!! Love this adorable card!! Your son is going to love it!

Hugs,
your DT sister,
Jo

Blue Moon Creation said...

Congrats! I love the little campfire card! Cute!
-Thia

D- said...

Congratulations! That is wonderful news for a very talented person!
This card is adorable. Your son will love it.
dmcardmaker (at aol dot com)
(email follower)

Busy Bucharoo said...

Congratulations! Your projects are super cute. It's no wonder they want you on their team!