Tuesday, October 29, 2019

Die Cuttin Divas - Anything Goes

Happy Tuesday everyone!  Welcome to a brand new challenge over at Die Cuttin Divas!  Today's challenge is ANYTHING GOES.  I can't wait to show you what I created.



I made this cute little bag to carry my work stuff - you know, my stethescope, pens, Kindle... I just wrote the word, and cut it out with HTV, used my Easy Press and voila!

Be sure to pop over to the Die Cuttin Divas blog, to see what my fellow Divas created, and please play along with us!  I can't wait to see what you created!


A la prochaine,

3 comments:

Migdalia said...

So pretty! Great idea!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia Rodriguez
Migdalia's Crafts

moknowsall said...

Love the bright color and font choice. Very chic!

ritafordsupportz said...

Thanks for sharing this useful information with us .I am looking for this from a long time and I really very happy to say That I also deals with this service contact verizon support verizon client assistance number verizon client service verizon bolster numberhref="" verizon help number