Tuesday, June 11, 2019

Die Cuttin Divas - Masculine

Happy Tuesday everyone!  Welcome to a brand new challenge over at Die Cuttin Divas!  Today's challenge is MASCULINE.  I can't wait to show you what I created.


I picked up this SVG on Etsy from Tara Reed Designs.  I made a Tshirt for my kids to give my hubby.  I used my EasyPress and some Siser Easy Weed.  I picked up the tshirt from Michaels.

Be sure to pop over to the Die Cuttin Divas blog, to see what my fellow Divas created, and please play along with us!  I can't wait to see what you created!


A la prochaine,

3 comments:

Georgiana said...

Fabulous t-shirt for any Dad to wear.

Scrapper69 said...

So CUTE! What a great gift idea for a dad!

Theresa

Maryann scrapbooking said...

Bonjour,
Nous étions très nombreux a participer au challenge
Ch #418 ~ Anything Goes du 30 avril.
Mais je ne vois nulle part les résultats de ce beau challenge.
Est-ce un oubli ?
Je vous souhaite une belle journée.
Bises.
MaryannG

Hello,
We were very many to participate in the challenge
Ch # 418 ~ Anything Goes of April 30th.
But I do not see anywhere the results of this beautiful challenge.
Is it an oversight ?
I wish you a nice day.
Hugs.
MaryannG