Tuesday, January 1, 2019

Die Cuttin Divas - January Sketch

Happy 2019 everyone!  Welcome to a brand new challenge over at Die Cuttin Divas!  Today's challenge is a SKETCH challenge.  I can't wait to show you what I created.



I used two different die sets from Your Next Stamp - Cool Tags 3 for the banner, and also their basic circle set to cut out the circles.
I also used my Silhouette to cut out the cute little piggie from MFTs Hog Heaven.  I coloured the pig in with my Prismacolor Pencils.



Be sure to pop over to the Die Cuttin Divas blog, to see what my fellow Divas created, and please play along with us!  I can't wait to see what you created!


A la prochaine,

6 comments:

Georgiana said...

Cute! Cute! Cute! Hope you have a wonderful New Year!

Cathy said...

cute card'

Evelyn said...

Totally adorable, Michelle! I love that little piggy!

Happy New Year!
Evelyn

Gloria said...

Aww... love your adorable hog card! Happy New Year:)

Larelyn said...

So cute! With an Arkansas Razorback grad in the family, we LOVE pigs/hogs!!! This card is just adorable.
Hugs,
Larelyn

Gerda said...

What a super adorable card!! Love the pretty paper and the sweet little pig!!! Love it!! Happy New Year to you and your family!!
Hugs Gerda