Tuesday, November 20, 2018

Die Cuttin Divas - Thanksgiving or Thanks

Happy Tuesday everyone!  Welcome to a brand new challenge over at Die Cuttin Divas!  Today's challenge is THANKSGIVING or THANKS.  I can't wait to show you what I created.



I am LOVING this sign!  I love the sentiment, and what it means to me.  I bought this file from the Silhouette Store.  Cut it out with some 651 Orcal and applied it to a sign that I stained.  This is now hanging in my dining room!

Be sure to pop over to the Die Cuttin Divas blog, to see what my fellow Divas created, and please play along with us!  I can't wait to see what you created!


A la prochaine,

3 comments:

Scrapper69 said...

That is such a great sign, Michelle! I love the font on that one! Perfect for this week challenge! Have a wonderful Week! :)

Theresa

Georgiana said...

What a beautiful sign! Perfect for everyday.

Evelyn said...

So creative! I love your wooden plaque. Such a beautiful message.

Evelyn