Tuesday, October 30, 2018

Die Cuttin Divas - Anything Goes

Happy Tuesday everyone!  Welcome to a brand new challenge over at Die Cuttin Divas!  Today's challenge is ANYTHING GOES.  I can't wait to show you what I created.

I created this fun wooden sign for my son to give his girlfriend for Christmas.  I stained the wood with Minwax and cut a Silhouette file out of some Orcal 651 vinyl.  Voila!  I have made a few great signs that I will be sharing over the next few weeks.

Be sure to pop over to the Die Cuttin Divas blog, to see what my fellow Divas created, and please play along with us!  I can't wait to see what you created!


A la prochaine,

3 comments:

Evelyn said...

Very cool! I love the dark stain on the wood. The white letters really stand out. I hope he gives it to her with some meaningful music!

Evelyn

Scrapper69 said...

It's a great sign, Michelle! I love making signs with wood and vinyl... I'm looking forward to seeing what other ones you've made! :)

Theresa

Gloria said...

Love love love this! It turned out fabulous and I so need to give this a try.