Tuesday, May 15, 2018

Die Cuttin Diva - Favorite Colour Combo

Happy Tuesday everyone!  Welcome to a brand new challenge over at Die Cuttin Divas!  Today's challenge is to use your FAVORITE COLOUR COMBO.  I can't wait to show you what I created.


It will come as no surprise to anyone who visits my blog on occasion, that I really love pink.  My favorite thing is to use it with neutrals, like white (or cream) and black.  Today I decided to make a little set of note cards.  I used a cut from Lyrical Letters, that I flipped, so the leaf was on the left.  I then cut the letter M - my first initial - from the Quarter Note cartridge.  I added some little embellishments, and voila!  A simple note card, in my favorite colours.

Be sure to pop over to the Die Cuttin Divas blog, to see what my fellow Divas created, and please play along with us!  I can't wait to see what you created!

A la prochaine,

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm going to be so sad when you start creating with your Silhouette because I've really enjoyed seeing your Cricut creations! :)

These note cards are really lovely. I love the oversized flower and their clean look!

Evelyn

CA Scrapper said...

Your note cards are so pretty. What a great idea to have some note cards handy. I need to do that. Have a great week.

Leslie

DIANA L. said...

These are pretty Michelle. Love the bold graphic design. It is fun GD teaming with you this week. It has been awhile!!

Gerda said...

These note cards are gorgeous!! What a fabulous idea!! I love the pretty color combo!! Have a great day,
Gerda

Scrapper69 said...

Your note cards look very Elegant Michelle!!! Really pretty set!

Theresa

Gloria said...

Your note cards are perfect and very pretty:) Great idea!