Tuesday, April 10, 2018

Die Cuttin Divas - Golf

Happy Tuesday everyone!  Welcome to a brand new challenge over at Die Cuttin Divas!  Today's challenge is GOLF.  I can't wait to show you what I created.

So, golf is not really my thing, but my husband and father in law enjoy it.  I used quite a few cartridges for this card.  The golfing teddy is from Create a Critter 2, the sun is from Doodlecharms and the grass is from Plantin Schoolbook.  I chose the background paper, because it reminded me of a pin-striped shirt.

The sentiment is from a retired Scrappy Moms stamp set called "For the Boys".  It's a fun set, with great sayings for masculine cards.


Be sure to pop over to the Die Cuttin Divas blog, to see what my fellow Divas created, and please play along with us!  I can't wait to see what you created!

A la prochaine,

3 comments:

Gloria said...

Love your card and the printed paper totally reminds me of a pin-striped shirt:) Great cricut cartridge combo as well.

Scrapper69 said...

Awww... That is so cute!! Love that sweet bear holding a golf club!! Adorable card!!!

Theresa

Unknown said...

Too cute!!