Tuesday, August 15, 2017

Die Cuttin Divas - Back to School

Happy Tuesday everyone!  Welcome to a brand new challenge over at Die Cuttin Divas!  Today's challenge is BACK TO SCHOOL.  I can't wait to show you what I created.

The cute little Chibi school guys are from SVG Cutting Files.  The bookmark bases are a Silhouette file.  The cute little sentiment is from Pretty Cute Stamps "Adrokable".  I even went to my local office supply store and got them laminated.  I think they're super fun!


Be sure to pop over to the Die Cuttin Divas blog, to see what my fellow Divas created, and please play along with us!  I can't wait to see what you created!

A la prochaine,

3 comments:

JenniferE said...

LOL...love your book marks! LOL, hysterical! Incredible stamped sentiments (LOL, I'm totally an 80s girl!!) and LOVE the die cut crayon and pencil...brilliant!

Scrapper69 said...

Oh my gosh!!! Those are ADORABLE Michelle! Super Cute Tags/Bookmarks! :)

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations

Beth F. said...

These are super adorable! Fun bookmarks are perfect for a new school year. They would fit perfectly into the Purple challenge we have going on right now at vostamps.blogspot.com I invite you to join us!