Tuesday, July 4, 2017

Die Cuttin Divas - July Sketch

Happy Tuesday everyone!  Welcome to a brand new challenge over at Die Cuttin Divas!  Today's challenge is a SKETCH challenge.  I can't wait to show you what I created.
 Isn't today's sketch fun?  I took a few liberties with it.  I turned it on it's side, and squashed the purple pieces a bit closer than they are in the original sketch.  Half the fun of sketches is making them your own.


I LOVE this adorable unicorn!  It is from SVG Cutting Files, and she is SO cute!!  I cut the oval out on my Silhouette, just creating the oval in Silhouette Studio.  The patterned paper is from a Lawn Fawn 6x6 paper pad.


The sentiment is from Magical Unicorns from Craftin Desert Divas.  You can find it HERE.  The sentiment is sitting on a flag from Your Next Stamp's Cool Tag Three die set.
Be sure to pop over to the Die Cuttin Divas blog, to see what my fellow Divas created, and please play along with us!  I can't wait to see what you created!

A la prochaine,

3 comments:

Georgiana said...

I am glad you rotated the sketch to show how versatile they are. Your little unicorn is adorable and fun.

CA Scrapper said...

That is so cute Michelle!

Leslie

Hetty said...

Oh this is wonderful! I love the unicorn you made for the sketch.