Friday, April 7, 2017

Planner Dividers

Happy Friday everyone!  It's challenge day over at PDE Linky Parties.  Miss Janis, challenged us to create a ANYTHING GOES project. Here is what I created.


I am dipping my toe in the planner pool.  I won a Carpe Diem Planner and a bunch of supplies at a crop a few months ago, so I thought I would give it a whirl.

I wanted some dividers, so I decided to make some.  They are very simple.  I used some Simple Stories paper, and the tab maker from We R Memory Keepers.  The letters are from an old CTMH alphabet stuff I found in my collection.  It turns out I have no Month stamps - who knew??

I hope you all play along with us!  I can't wait to see what you create!  Be sure to join us every week!  Our "schedule" is below.


A la prochaine,


No comments: