Tuesday, December 13, 2016

12 Days of Christmas Tags - Day 1



I can't tell you how excited I am!!  Christmas is almost here!  I am cutting it close this year, but am back with my 12 tags of Christmas series.  As anyone who visits my blog regularly will be aware, I make a TON of Christmas tags.  I give them away as gifts for teachers, hostesses, bus drivers, hair dressers and keep a few for myself...  Welcome to Day 1!  

Today's tag showcases a cut from Pretty Paper Pretty Ribbons, and a sentiment from Cardz TV Stamps:



Isn't she lovely??  I have always liked the less traditional pink poinsettias, so I changed up the colour.  The tag shape is cut on my Cricut.  You can pick up the file HERE.  The sentiment is from a retired stamp set of Mary's, but she has MANY other gorgeous sentiments, that you can find HERE.



Come back tomorrow, and every day between now and Christmas Eve to see all 12 of my tag creations for Christmas 2016!

A la prochaine... 



No comments: