Friday, May 27, 2016

Family Pocket Mini Album

Happy Friday everyone!  It's challenge day over at PDE Linky Parties.  Miss Janis, challenged us to create any crafty project.  I love me some creative freedom...   Here is what I created.

I seem to be on a mini album kick!  This one uses a tutorial from the amazing Ginger of "My Sisters Scrapper".  You can find the tutorial series HERE.



I managed to squeeze in time to make a video, to show you the whole album.  It is here:



The paper pack is from Lori Whitlock.  It is called "The Story of Our Family".

I hope you all play along with us!  I can't wait to see what you create!  

A la prochaine,



3 comments:

Diana Lynn Martin said...

Wow Michelle!! This mini album is simply stunning! I just love the color palette and the layout and well... everything!

Diana ♥
Leelee Card Designs
PDE Linky Party Design Team

Lorie said...

That is incredible! Nice job! Can you tell me what magnets you usually use?

Sherrie K. said...

WOW, this is such a beautiful mini! All the pages are so fun and I love the pull outs! You really could fill this book with tons of photo's! GREAT job!
Sherrie K