Wednesday, January 13, 2016

Let it Snow

Happy Wednesday everyone!  It is my day to share a project over on the PPPR blog.  I am so excited to show you the project I created with Lisa's cute files!!


I love this cutie little snowman, and I decided to put her on a shape card.  She cut like a dream and layered perfectly, which is my favorite thing about PPPR files - well that, and they are SO cute!!!  The sentiment is from CDDs "Snowman Kisses".


This is the snowman (or snowgirl) file I used.  You can grab it HERE.  The card was made in my Silhouette Design Studio.  I used the tag from the Safari Love file, that you can find HERE.  I manipulated it a bit, and duplicated it then welded them together, and VOILA!  A shape card!


Be sure to pop by the PPPR blog every day for some cute inspiration from all my fellow Design Team Divas!

A la prochaine...




1 comment:

*Star said...

What an adorable snowman! I love the shape of your card and the colors you chose. :)