Friday, November 21, 2014

No Peeking!!

Hi everyone, it's my day to share a project over at Craftin Desert Divas.  I have a super cute set of tags to share with you today.  Of course, I used one of Tara's amazing stamp sets to create my project!  Here it is:



Tis the season for gift giving, and I love to have a home made tag on every gift we give.  Tara's new stamp set Simply Christmas has some FABULOUS sentiments to use on tags, including this one.  

The tag shape is from the Silhouette Store #43403.  I created the shadow in Silhouette Studio.  The stocking is from SVG Cutting Files Kawaii Christmas.  I embossed the bottom of the tag with my Swiss Dots Embossing folder.  I masked off the little Santa head on the sentiment, which was easy as pie!  Below is a close up of the sentiment I chose, so you can see how fun the font is.



You can buy your own Simply Christmas in the Craftin Desert Divas Shop HERE.  Check out all of those great sentiments!  There is even a "To and From", for the tag makers among us!



Be sure to stop by Craftin Desert Divas everyday.  There is always something going on, from Linky Parties, to Blog Hops, from Stamp Releases to Daily Inspiration!  See you there :)

A la prochaine... 

3 comments:

Kimberly J. said...

Your tags are adorable!! Love that happy little stocking! :)

Rosie said...

SUPER CUTE TAG!!

~Tammy~ said...

Super duper cute! Love your fun tags!