Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Flower Bouquet - PDE

Happy Tuesday everyone!  It's linky party day over at Pause Dream Enjoy.  Today, Janis challenged us to make a project showcasing 3 or MORE PATTERNED PAPERS!!  Here is what I created:

I made this paper bouquet of flowers for my daughter's teacher as a year end gift.  I made it with We R Memory Keepers Flower Punch Board.


Anyone who visits my blog with any regularity, will know what a challenge this is for me.  I don't regularly use patterned paper at all, let alone 3 or more in the same project!


You can buy stems in a kit of 10, to help you put the flowers together.  They are really easy to make!





The challenge starts today and ends August 5th.  Please hop over to Pause Dream Enjoy, see what the rest of the Design Divas came up with, and play along with us.  I can't wait to see what you come up with!


A la prochaine... 

4 comments:

Janis Lewis said...

These flowers are so pretty and so cool! Love it.
Janis, PDE DT

snappy scrappy said...

Super sweet colours!!

Sharon said...

Oh Michelle, I'm just is awe of your beautiful flowers!!! The shapes, the colors, just everything!! Awesomeness for sure!!!! :)

Unknown said...

Love your pretty flowers! Great papers.
Glenna @ My Paper Craze